It is amazing amidst this busy city of Bangkok, it is surprisingly easy to find golf driving ranges. Google listings are getting better to help identify where to find them; this map will help you with golf driving range locations >>. In the past 6 months there has been noticeable improvement with listings for golf course and golf driving ranges.Leave a comment
General InfoI haven’t been able to visit each of these myself, but I learned many of them operate fairly the same. Price for a tray of 80 balls is anywhere from 40-90 BHT each (many places offer a discount card, like at 42 Tee Off Ekamai) and with an automatic ball teeing machine. Most places offer food and drink amenities they serve you at your stall. There are even a few swankier golf driving ranges, like Phothalai Golf Park >> which is a nice family center, with par 3 mini course, driving range, putting range, and a cool little clubhouse/bar. It will be great when we finally get a Top Golf Driving Range here in Bangkok!
The ListHere’s a fairly complete list of golf driving ranges. We will update this posting with more information as we get it.
- Bang Na Navy Range>> has a decent 9/18 hole short course, driving range, putting, and chipping area. Locker room is 20 bht with good showers and water pressure. Play during the week is roughly 600 BHT during the week and you can finish in 2 hours. You can even BTS to this course (yes, BTS will allow golf clubs) to the Bang Na exit, and the next block east on Sukhumvit, grab a taxi, motorbike taxi. You could try Grab Taxi or Uber to have them pick you up; or the walk really isn’t that bad to to/from the course.
- Greenny Driving
Range>> very little information available on this one.. seems it has changed hands a few times over the years.
- 42 Tee Off Driving Range>> this is an average 2 tiered range, with some additional sitting areas. You willbe greeted upon arrival with eager bag shaggers to help you. They offer a discount card (1,000 bht for 60 days) which cuts 20 baht per skid off. Food and drinks are offered here; fairly limited variety, but decent. There is a good massage place on the grounds, and a small putting area.. probably better for some light chipping, but no pitching.
- Srinakarin Driving Range>> has a few things going on. Located behind Seacon Square (off On Nut, to Udom Sok) has 2 floors of driving range, 2 putting greens, 9 holes of 30-100 yard pitch and putt par 3 course; too cool for school!
- RCA Driving Range>> is a nice facility, a better variety of drinks, food, pro shop, and a more interesting driving range. It has a water feature that reportedly is lit up at night and rather fun to aim at.
- Bangkok Golf Centre>> indoor facility FB>>
- Wilding Golf
Performance Centers>> indoor facilities at 3 different locations; Ratchada, Asoke, Sathorn